November 02, 2008

Ah, ah, ah!


My parents have been cleaning out their attic. Some of the things up there I asked them to save. Like the Sesame Street Count Von Count doll from when Dylan was little (a zillion years ago). I figured, Storey doesn't watch T.V. and has no idea who he is, but who doesn't love the Count, right? We can make introductions with some snippets from YouTube and get counting. (My personal favorite: The Count counts Honkers.)

Well anyways, Storey LOVES the Count. She's borderline obsessed. We're now counting everything with the Count (one! one apple! one, two, three, four, five. five toes! one, two. two puzzle pieces! ah, ah, ah!).

Jason caught some Count-love on tape about a month ago and only just today did I have time to convert it. Check it out: one. one Storey Rain! ah, ah, ah!


No comments: