February 19, 2007

Whough, Whough, Whough, Whough


Today we walked up to our first doctor's appointment. Our new doc rocks. She's no nonsense, sturdy and told me to drink coffee, have an occasional glass of wine, eat chocolate and take as many baths as I want. Whattoexpectwhenyou'reexpecting be dammed. That book can kiss it. I drove myself mad for nothing. Hooray for my reclaimed vices.

She also told Jason that pregnant women are supposed to be gassy. Hormones cause gas. Lots and lots of it. So now he can't yell at me any more.

Then the best part. She squirted some jelly on the belly and used doppler (like dual doppler but without Dick Goddard's radar) to check for a heart beat. The moment of truth.

Here's what we heard {click}

We both laughed. That's 100% joy right there.

No comments: